Gateway Student Expectations
- Attend classes daily.
- Be respectful to all members of our learning community.
- Arrive on time.
- Remain highly motivated and do our best in all areas.
We will not:
- Wear shorts or skirts shorter than two inches above the knee.
- Wear extremely short skirts exposing the midriff area, halter, crop, or tank tops.
- Wear any clothing which may reveal undergarments.
- Wear slacks/pants/shorts worn below the waist.
- Wear duster or trench coats.
- Wear clothing, accessories, or tattoos with references to alcohol, tobacco, vulgar or suggestive language.
- Wear gang-related attire.
- Wear bedroom attire.
- Wear visible body piecing including the tongue, eyebrows, nose or lip.
- Be disrespectful to individuals or groups of individuals, based on religion, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.